DeadlyKisses - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DeadlyKisses > Topics

Subject: Help me
Replies: 14 Views: 2432

bats1467 5/29/2007 - 4:24:26
I promised id stop cutting- how do id do it? *

punkang 5/29/2007 - 1:56:12
Dnt think u can stop hey... I started cuttin like 3yrs ago nd i still do it... Its jus like weneva things go wrong i grab my blade! But it def does help by cuttin urself if u ask me.. *

bats1467 6/4/2007 - 3:18:41
I know its the most amazing thing ever but ive been doing it too much lately... Just about anytime everything isnt just right- and even when i feel fine i still have 2 do it at least once a day... I mean its just taking me over and i feel like i should do something about it *

darkest1 6/25/2007 - 12:15:10
You cant stop, ive been doing it nearly twelve years *

larra666 6/29/2007 - 12:53:16
You CAN stop, know plenty of ppl who did.. You just gotta think of another way to deal with your inner pain instead of making it physical pain. *

bats1467 7/1/2007 - 5:13:20
Ok how do i do that? A big part of it is that i love the feeling of being cut- thats more why i do it than to deal with things- and when i do it to cope its like if im bleeding i feel so good that i forget everything thats wrong *

punkang 7/1/2007 - 5:18:22
Uhm.. its kinda like an addiction.. U can stop i guess, but DO U REALI WANE??? i kno like alot of ppl think its a fkd up way of dealin wit things.. But it like gives u this feelin thats pretty amazin, it makes everything ok, if u get wat im sayin... *

bats1467 7/2/2007 - 5:07:32
I dont want to stop but i have to- about a month ago i went too deep and almost bled to death. My bf was there and now hes real worried and i dont want to come so close again so i HAVE 2 stop but no i dont want to give up something so amazing but i have to. *

rofangel 8/17/2007 - 11:10:15
i shkeem u enjoy the attention u receivin 4m ur boyfrnd. but anywho- it takes big !!hahaha!! 4wat u tryna do- Ag. I mean i 4 one hav made those promises want 2many tyms, 2no avail. *oh the 4 d love of d blade* okay so u want help- heres wat i do when d need2feed my demons ar uncontrolabl i try2 surrovnd my slf wit calmin n positiv influences. in my case its my sistr n 2frnds o my sk8board. *

rofangel 8/17/2007 - 11:12:18
. . If they nt ther... Wel... So Neway. . .But iv realizd the mor u do it the insatiable the hungr to bleed it out gets. so i take prescrp pills. but seriously the best to conquer ur razor insation, talk to sumone abt it- d reasons dat made u turn to the blade. if u cnt tlk, as yet try thnkn abt it then sayn it out aloud. it kinda helps. actualy bats- al u hav2do is find sumthn thats as gud as ur adiktion. gluk. *

chaos.x 21.10.07 - 09:20am
used to do it.. stopped (: *

da1goth2 8.04.08 - 02:42am
Doubt u will eva stop iv bin doin it 4 bowt 5yrs n its vertualy impossible 2 stop, strange realy bt its like an addiction a bit bt its jus a way of coping. U cud throw all ur blades owt bt thn ul b guted wen u wana do it agen n ul jus find sumet else. *

ultrameg 3.06.08 - 11:53am
Its n stupid *

3nslav3 27.06.08 - 11:23pm
hey ultermeg what do u fkn know huh!i did it the other nite for the first tym in ages it got rid of the anger in me and the pain and wen i cut myself it al went away so dnt u slam ppl for it wen u know nothing bowt it k. *

vrabbitv 28.10.08 - 02:36am
for anyone who cares, I know bats and can safely say that she is fine now, her last cut was 3 months ago. *

* DeadlyKisses Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DeadlyKisses

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search